Tuesday, September 13, 2011

(Not Really an) Annoyance #38: Getting Hit On....

This is more of an awkward situation..more than an annoyance.
It's just awkward when a gay dude hits on you...and then you're like...umm what do i say??..Thanks? Or Whoa dude!!...Or just stay quiet..... (No offense to any body who is attracted to the same Sex)...I mean...Thanks bro, but I like my women...Yep...


So like something that annoys me..Is when your counselor sends you to go turn in some papers to a place, and he gives you the instructions but confuses the both of them and tells you to do what your supposed to do after you do the 2nd he told and then it just confuses everybody and then you're just there like an idiot thinking. "Great I need to come back here again..."

I AM ANNOYED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment